Friday, September 23, 2011

Journey


HI! I am super excited about starting a blog. My dear sister, Emily, got me the blog and designed the whole thing! She even found a design with a sunflower, my favorite flower. Thank you Em! Emily did a good job sharing a few things about me in the first post. We always joke around and say that Emily knows me more than I know myself. :D
I guess my main purpose for this blog is to share with yall the journey God is leading me on. I know ahead of time it is filled with battles, failures, triumphs, but most of all with hope. I will hold on to my Father's hand as we go on this journey together. Like the background of this blog, sometimes we are scratched and dented, but that is what makes us beautiful. WE are made whole through CHRIST'S LOVE and he finds us to be beyond beautiful! Actually He finds us to be His treasured possessions! I have such a LOVING Father. In spite of all my flaws and failures, I am still the apple of His eye.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, this was amazing! I think you're a better writer than you realize. :) It made me think a lot. I like the picture too! :) Love you, sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was really good! I'm following right now, I'm excited to read more! Would you check out my blog? foreignprincess.blogspot.com Please and thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot about you through emily's blog. Looking forward to "meeting" you and learning more about you through yours.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! :) Trust me, it's tons of fun and you get to meet a lot of great people! Have fun writing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ali I love your blog!! Hope you keep posting!

    ReplyDelete